Spiritual/Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Sessions
Thank you so much for your interest! I feel honored that you are considering me as your facilitator to experience spiritual hypnotherapy. Please read the description below carefully, and let me know if you would like to schedule a free 30-minute online consultation to discuss your preparation, expectations, etc. You can decide whether to do a session with me or not after a free consultation.
1) Past Life Regression
Explore a so-called “past life” that you lived in a different time and dimension through hypnosis. We all hold memories of our past lives deep within our unconscious minds. These memories may surface from time to time in dreams, in meditations, or in sudden flashes of insight. Or, they may wait tantalizingly beneath the surface. Hypnotherapy is a safe way to embark on a journey to your soul memories. You may explore the following themes;
•Uncover the root causes of present issues
•Release stuck emotions and energy
•Understand and heal relationships
•Connect with past talents and interests
•Know your path & purpose in this lifetime
Session time: 3 to 3.5 hours
Basic Price: $350
2) Life Between Lives® (LBL)
If you are curious about Life Between Lives, you probably have read Dr. Michael Newton's books. This session explores the dimension called “life between lives,” which is also called the “spiritual life after physical death.” Dr. Michael Newton, the Life Between Lives session pioneer, said that Life Between Lives is the home for all souls. The experience typically includes regression through childhood, the womb, a Past Life, and Life Between Lives, including the meeting your Spirit Guides, Soul Group, Council of Elders, Restoration/Healing, current Life and Body Selection, etc. I highly recommend you take Past Life Regression first before booking for Life Between Lives, which will help you prepare for a deep regression.
Session time: 3.5 to 4 hours
Basic Price: $470
Preparation for the Session
I strive to provide a therapeutic experience through hypnotherapy to gain new insights and awareness through a journey of self-discovery. My main focus is to create a safe and comfortable space to relax and enjoy this experience. Please read the following information carefully to prepare for the session.
1) I am going to ask you about important people in your life such as family members and close friends. Please prepare to provide their names and describe their character. Also, we’ll spend the first 40 minutes reviewing your life story.
2) If you are taking Life Between Lives session, prepare questions that you want to ask your Higher Self and Personal Guide.
3) This is optional, but I recommend you meditate on what you want to achieve, change, or overcome in your life. If you like, we can create a positive affirmation and include that during the hypnosis. (In the state of deep relaxation, it is easier for your subconscious to accept positive messages to improve your life.)
2. Clothes, Drinks, Recording, etc.
1) Please avoid taking caffeine 4 hours before the session. (Coffee, Tea, etc.)
2) Please have a full breakfast and lunch before the session. (We’ll be using a lot of brain energy!)
3) Please avoid drinking too much water 2 hours before the session. The hypnotherapy session can be 3 to 4 hours, so I don’t want you to worry about needing to go to the bathroom during the session.)
4) Please wear comfortable clothes. If you normally wear contact lenses, bringing your glasses and a contact lens case is recommended.
5) I am going to make an audio recording of our session and send it to you via Dropbox after the session. If you prefer to bring your own recording device, you are welcome to do so, too.
Please make your payment within 48 hours after we picked a date for session. Your scheduled session might be canceled if the payment is missed. Please kindly bear the cost that occurs through whichever the payment method you choose.
◎Past Life Regression $350 ◎Life Between Lives $470
4. Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel your session after you have already paid, the following cancellation policy will be applied.
5 days before the session: You’ll receive a full refund.
1 - 4 days before the session:You’ll receive 50% of your session fee.
On the day of the session: No refund
Currently all sessions are online due to Covid-19 except for when special arrangement has made.
Zoom is used for the session and will include and audio and video.
For the people who live in the region and do not have Zoom access, alternative methods may be discussed.
*Online sessions require special additional preparation. Please read the section below titled, "Online Session Preparation," and make sure to complete all of the lists prior to the session.
6. Consent Form and Agreement
Please open the attachment below, and read, sign, and send it to me by email 24 hours before your session.
Please pay the amount of the session only if you agree with these conditions.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me.
Please make sure to check all the lists below before the session.
- Please send the consent form to me by email 24 hours before your session.
- It is best that you use two devices. Example: iPhone & iPad, or Computer, etc. We use one device for the monitor, and the other one for the audio. (If you don't have two devices, please let me know before the session.)
- Log into Zoom beforehand to be sure it’s working great for you – click HERE for Zoom instructions.
Set up Zoom so I can see you – reclining or lying down comfortably.
- Charge you device full before the session or use a computer plugged into an outlet (if using a tablet be sure it’s plugged into a charger.)
- Disable your computer screen saver temporarily – choose sleep option: None/Never. If using tablet, Disable Anti-Lock – choose None/Never.
- Wear a headset or earbuds (No Bluetooth headset/earbuds, I prefer to a headset/earbuds with a code.)
-Ask others in your home for complete access to internet so you aren’t sharing bandwidth (connect via ethernet cable if possible.)
- Create a safe and private space for your session – free of people, pets, phones, alarms, interruptions. Consider putting a note on your front door so no one rings the doorbell or knocks.
Spiritual Hypnotherapy requires you to be in a deep state of relaxation, so feeling safe and comfortable with your therapist is very important. Please use a free 30 minutes consultation to see if the therapist is a good match for you. You can share your concerns and expectations to make yourself feel ready.
©2021 by 6 impossible things life coaching.
All right reserved.