"The way you look at things is the most powerful force
in shaping your life."
In today's modern society the pace of life is faster than ever, and we are always busy catching up on one thing or another. Many of us are suffering from chronic stress as a result of juggling the many things in life, and it is difficult to slow down and change the pattern of our daily lives. At the same time, we sometimes have that fleeting thought that makes us wonder about life, and we hear our inner voice saying, "something important is missing," but instead of exploring what that is, we often make ourselves even busier filling in that gap with more tasks and material things.
Through my coaching practice, I provide the support needed to identify those missing pieces in life by paying close attention to your inner experience. Inner experiences matter. Thoughts, feelings, sensations, dreams, the intuition, and the voice from our heart all deeply influence our physical reality. By regularly taking care of ourselves with a mindful attention to the inner experience we can break unfavorable patterns in life and start writing a new life script. In this way, you can transform yourself with trust and confidence.
As we work together, I will act as your "guide" helping you navigate your journey. You are the main character of this journey, and I will apply tools and knowledge to help build an understanding of your inner experiences in life. We will work together to create the best possible storyline on your journey.
Each session is unique and incorporates a variety of different methodologies. My life coaching practice emphasizes psychosynthesis, mindfulness, imagery work through hypnosis, dream work, dream incubation, and transpersonal psychology. Transformation doesn’t happen in a day; it takes courage and persistence. As your guide, each session will be crafted individually and as creatively as possible so that the client can experience joy on their journey of growth.
Educational & Professional Training
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Training, Bryn Blankinship Hypnotic Solution
- Past Life Regression Training, Bryn Blankinship Hypnotic Solution
- M.A. in Transpersonal Psychology, ITP/Sofia University
- Certificate in Transformative Life coaching, ITP/Sofia University
- Mindfulness Training for Professionals, Duke Integrative Medicine
- Projective Dream Work Training, Jeremy Taylor Marin Institute for Projective Dream Work
- Psychosynthesis Coach Training, The Synthesis Center
- Life between Lives® Hypnotherapy, The Michael Newton Institute
- Yoga 200 Hours Teacher Training (RYS200), Yoga Tree San Francisco
©2023 6 impossible things life coaching & Hypnotherapy